|Our 5 day trip includes one night in Sedalia, MO, two nights in Branson at the Holiday Inn Express and the last night in the Kansas City area to attend a deluxe dinner theatre. Music, dance, Christmas lights, merriment & more, what a fun time of the year. Join us for a great variety of entertainment!
Cost per person:
- “Christmas with Daniel O’Donnell” - at the Welk Theater with a new, full Christmas stage production. Daniel sings Christmas and festive songs from across the decades,
- “The Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas” - hosted by Jimmy Osmond and starring the Lennon Sisters. Celebrate a family and favorite tradition of singers, dancers, prancing reindeer, the Moon River Orchestra, and maybe even old St. Nick!
- “Clay Cooper’s Country Express” - offers high-energy live music, singing, dancing, and hysterical comedy. Something for everyone - his 31st season of performing.
- “The Haygoods” - “Branson’s most popular show” brings powerful harmonies, energetic dance numbers and incredible family talent to the stage.
- “All Hands on Deck” - A morning show featuring a live orchestra and 42 of the greatest American songs ever written. A popular re-created 1942 Roadshow & Radio Broadcast!
- “Always... Patsy Cline” - at the New Theater in Overland Park KS, featuring celebrity performers and five star cuisine.
Other details: Meals included: 4 breakfasts, 1 box lunch, 3 dinners. Travel via deluxe motorcoach with
Valley Tours Travel Director. Shows subject to change if necessary. Deposit of
$150.00 per person due at time of registration. Balance due September 21, 2018.